November 01, 2010

Inspirational videos

Here's a few videos I've found of different Theatre groups with Ajax some really interesting staging ideas as well as costume and scenery.I tried embeding them like my other video but for some reason these ones are just showing up as the whole HTML code and not the actual video so you can watch it on here... but the links are posted so you can copy and paste them and you can see what I am looking at and what nots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BibJonn3Y3E&feature=player_embedded

I particularly like this video because not only does it show some neat staging and costuming, but it looks into the stands alittle and kinda shows you what and where the audience is sitting, it also shows you it's outside. possibility when putting Ajax on to give the audience a  more realistic feel that what is going on in front of them might actually be real?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0D-qNkeDQ&feature=player_embedded

I really like the costuming ideas and music for this video though I really could use a German translator to know what part of the play they are doing when they actually talk in the video to kinda see if this might be an interesting turn of scenery from the traditional greek stage setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment