December 05, 2010

Primary Document

for my primary document, I am using the Bible, though the Bible is an unciteable source, it still is important to see where this play's plot has originated.

I'm using the King James version of the Bible, and I say which version because there's like eight (Hyperbole) different versions of the Bible, so I want to try to cite my source for you as best as possible.

In King James The story of Adam and Eve is in the Book of Genesis Chapter 1:26 through 3:24
, and from the looks of the actual written story, the play is a near exact replication of the Bible chapters. Though in the Bible verses it talks more about the complete creation of the universe, but mostly just Earth, finishing up with the creation of Adam and Eve.


A website that I found that has the exact chapter and verses of the King James Version of the Bible is
http://www.dltk-bible.com/genesis/chapter2-kjv.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment